Ang4him - A Moment in My Life

Share in the struggles, triumphs and laughter of raising three children,
and homeschooling while working full-time.


Friday, January 18, 2008

New Veggie Tales Movie

Tyler had a half day at school today and one of the moms made the suggestion of us taking the kids to see the new Veggie Tale movie. Since we are doing a huge upgrade on the system at work and I'm limited on what I can do, I figured I would take a half day.

So we went to see the movie today and we both really enjoyed it. I was kind of wondering if this one would be able to tie in a lesson about God like others have. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it did. In the movie (without giving anything away) it teaches that even when the King (God) is away (or seems to be), His help is always with you. It teaches that we can trust the King to provide for us and we can rely on Him, His strength and His wisdom.

Tyler and I talked about these things on the way home and how the things in the movie apply to our relationship with God as our Father and our King.

Here is a trailer if you are interested in seeing it.





No comments: