Ang4him - A Moment in My Life

Share in the struggles, triumphs and laughter of raising three children,
and homeschooling while working full-time.


Tuesday, January 15, 2008

How to sleep better

Last night Austin was sitting at the table when bedtime came. This is our conversation:

Me: "Austin, it's bedtime. Finish up so we can get to bed." (He was working on his "homework")

Austin: "Wait Mommy!"

Me: "Why, it is bed time. We need to get you to bed."

Austin: "Wait, I have to rub my eyes first!"

At this he proceeds to ball his hands into fists and starts rubbing his eyes vigorously. After a few seconds of this he looks up at me and smiles

Austin: "Okay, mommy. I'm tired now, we can go to bed."

I guess that has been my problem all along when I have trouble sleeping - I forgot to rub my eyes to make myself sleepy first!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ang,hope your writing some of these things he does and says down so you can remind tell him when he gets older, because we are grownup will forget all those cute things.
He sure keeps you on your toes doesn't he. Hugs, Mom