Ang4him - A Moment in My Life

Share in the struggles, triumphs and laughter of raising three children,
and homeschooling while working full-time.


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Spirit of Control in Raising Children

Below is a great article I found by Norm Wakefield regarding the Spirit of Control.  This is the second of a three part series, but I'm referencing this one here because it deals with parent/child relationships.  I found this article very enlightening.  I will definitely be approaching the raising and disciplining of my children differently after this.  Many of the things I do may not change but it really made me rethink where my trust lies during these times and my reasons for doing what I do.

Elijah Ministries - Chariot of Fire Newsletter
Spirit of Control - Part 2 by Norm Wakefield
August 2008

No comments: