Ang4him - A Moment in My Life

Share in the struggles, triumphs and laughter of raising three children,
and homeschooling while working full-time.


Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Lights & Green Eyed Monsters



Tonight after picking up my youngest from daycare I choose to take a bit longer route through the neighboring blocks so the kids could enjoy some of the Christmas lights. Jesse gets so excited when he sees the lights "Christmas Lights! Christmas Lights!" he says over and over.


As we passed one house I noticed a brand new Camaro sitting in the driveway. I made a comment about the car and Austin asked me what a Camaro was. I told him it was the very nice car that was sitting in the driveway - one that mommy would really like to have. I told him it was a "sweet" car.

"Do you know who's going to come now Mommy?" Austin asked me.

"No, who?" I asked.

"The Green-Eyed Monster is going to come now. And you know what he is going to tell you? He is going to tell you that you can ride any car you want and that you can steal that one. But you can't listen to him Mommy! Ok?"

Wise advice from a 5 year old.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Austin! haha he is too cute! Great advice, I'll have to remember that the next time I see the Camaro as well! haha