Ang4him - A Moment in My Life

Share in the struggles, triumphs and laughter of raising three children,
and homeschooling while working full-time.


Thursday, October 1, 2009

Homeschool - Field Trip

Yesterday, one of the moms from our homeschool co-op arranged a field trip.  It was led by a group called Sequoia Ministries.  This was Austin's first field trip.  They both had a blast and had tons to tell Shaun and I about what they learned and about the nature walk they went on (unfortunately, due to timing of month end I was not able to attend this time.)

We are going to have more field trips with this group so I'm hoping to be able to join them next time.  Amanda was kind enough to take my children and send me pictures that I get to share with all of you now.



Austin was very attentive and LOVED that the guide had dressed up.



Tyler & Austin - Daniel Academy Field Trip (9/30/09)

No comments: