Ang4him - A Moment in My Life

Share in the struggles, triumphs and laughter of raising three children,
and homeschooling while working full-time.


Monday, March 16, 2009

Princess or Vampire?

Just a few days ago I went to the local Target to get my 7 year old daughter some socks. While there I saw something that disturbed me a bit - is it just me? There were t-shirts there in my daughter's size (and she is a bit small for her age) which had a sparkly pink and purple tiar at the top of it. Underneath it said:


Forget the Princess, I want to be a Vampire

What is with that? I know there is a movie out right now that is making vampires "cool" again, however I was under the impression this was more directed towards the high school crowd. Now I'm seeing t-shirts like this in my daughter's size in a store like Target? What is next?

No comments: