Ang4him - A Moment in My Life

Share in the struggles, triumphs and laughter of raising three children,
and homeschooling while working full-time.


Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nuttin But Stringz

Did any of you watch America's Got Talent this season? I did not really watch the series, but I did catch part of one show. In it, there was a brother group called Nuttin But Stringz which I really enjoyed. They have been playing the violin since they were 10 and mix it with hip-hop, rap and rock.

One of their songs Thunder my husband told me he had seen on TV. So I looked them up on YouTube. I found two videos for this song. One is definitely a more "adult" version, but the version below is the one I believe my husband has seen before. From the notes on YouTube I think it is on Noggin.

I really like their sound though and thought I would share this "kid" version of their song Thunder. Enjoy!




1 comment: