Ang4him - A Moment in My Life

Share in the struggles, triumphs and laughter of raising three children,
and homeschooling while working full-time.


Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tyler's Bible Reading

Part of Tyler's language arts homeschooling each week is to read a story each day in the Beginner's Bible as well as reading a few chapters in the Bible with me each week. This week we read Genesis 1-3 and discussed them.

We talked about how God made the earth and about how when Adam and Eve disobeyed God they tried to point the finger at someone else. We talked about how no matter what other do to us, we are responsible for our actions.

You'll notice on my sidebar that I now have a Bible Share tracker for not only myself, but also for Tyler. We decided we were going to start tracking her Bible reading as well online so she has a visual of how much she has read during the year. Come back and see how we are doing!

No comments: