Ang4him - A Moment in My Life

Share in the struggles, triumphs and laughter of raising three children,
and homeschooling while working full-time.


Saturday, June 16, 2007

Belated Photo Friday














Here are the pictures I promised from last week when our scanner and printer were not hooked up due to new carpet and painting. It is hard to believe my little baby is six years old now. She was so excited to have her kindergarten graduation on her birthday that she did not care that her party was pushed out a week.

I really do have a good excuse for being late this time! Last night was our "Royal Princess Only Birthday Slumber Party". I picked up all the girls by 3PM for the festivities to begin. Five girls ages 4 - 6 (includes the Birthday Princess). The activities for the night included:

* Swimming (twice - it's official Shaun is more fun in the pool than me!)

* Dinner - hot dogs!

* Cake - See picture below

* Presents

* Painting Princess picture frames

* Making beaded watches

* Watching Gigi - God's Little Princess

* Playing Disney Princess Monopoly (makes me want to get out our Monopoly game and challenge the hubby again, it's been a long time!)




Unfortunately the night (or I should say early morning) ended with us having to send everyone home because both Jesse and Tyler started throwing up. Since they did not eat the same thing, I'm thinking it was just a stomach flu thing. They are both fine now. Just really bad timing. But I think everyone had lots of fun though.

I'm also including one of my favorite photos from the night. The girls playing Disney Princess Monopoly with Shaun being the banker.

No comments: