Ang4him - A Moment in My Life

Share in the struggles, triumphs and laughter of raising three children,
and homeschooling while working full-time.


Friday, March 14, 2008

Horton Hears a Who

If you are interested, I've done a post on my other blog regarding the movie Horton Hears a Who which came out today. I am planning to take my daughter to see the movie in the next week or so and will post what I think afterwards. However, I'm expecting it to be a very good movie.

If you are interested in my other post please visit it at Ang4him - Horton Hears a Who & Abortion. I also suggest visiting the Mercy Seat Blog - All Whos Who Have Blood that is Red.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't spoil it for you. It was a very good movie. I spotted two questionable instances. One was cartoon violence that didn't appear in the book in Whoville. The other was when someone pointed at the picture of a donkey's behind when referring to someone else. Just so you are aware...

Anonymous said...

Dr. Seuss is classic; after seeing Horton Hears a Who i remembered how much he packs into relatively simple storylines...