Ang4him - A Moment in My Life

Share in the struggles, triumphs and laughter of raising three children,
and homeschooling while working full-time.


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

38 Things You Can't Wait to Learn About Me.

So, Becki tagged me for this little Blog MeMe – well actually she said she was not going to tag anyone because nobody ever responds and I think I’m one of the guilty ones from the past. So I’m doing it now!

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My son, Austin. He is frustrating at times, but what a comedian!

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Driving to work

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Putting my youngest child to bed.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Pregnant, having a baby and then raising three children.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
“No more running!”

6. How many beverages did you have today?
Not sure but I know I’m now drinking my second cup of coffee. I have a set at RHOP tonight from 10 – midnight.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Boring black.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
My lunch in the cafeteria at work. The tuna was a bit overcooked, it is usually really good though.

9. Where were you last night?
At home.

10. What color is your front door?
Dark Green, I think. Let me check. . . nope – it is a dark burgundy color. (Boy I was not even close!)

11. Where do you keep your change?
In a desk drawer at work, or in Shaun’s Harley Fund jar.

12. What’s the weather like today?
Cloudy and starting to cool down a bit. Reminds me of back home.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Anything coffee flavored, preferably with caramel swirls in it.

14. What excites you?
Starting a new book!

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
It needs to be but we are on a budget right now. I also need to get my roots touched up (Yep, the blonde I was when I was younger, I now have to pay for!) Oh well.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Yes

17. Do you talk a lot?
Depends on who you ask.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
I am ashamed to admit that I did. But Shaun watched it with me!

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes, a cousin. But it is spelled Stephen. At least I think it is. Now I’m not sure. (Can you tell I’m over 25?!)

20. Do you make up your own words?
I don’t think so, but others say I do. They just don’t have as broad of a vocabulary as I do.

21. Are you a jealous person?
At times, yes.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Amanda

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kathy

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Shaun, my wonderful hubby.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
“Yes, I should be.” It is from Misty – I lining up a babysitter.

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Yes, and my pens.

27. Do you have curly hair?
I wish. It is straight and baby fine!

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
RHOP (Roseville House of Prayer) for the Fire in the Night set.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Some of the individuals I used to work with at my last job.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Animal Crackers. You can never outgrow those. Especially when they are being fed to you by a three year old making the noises of each animal.

31. Will you get married in the future?
I already am, for 12 years now.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Surf’s Up. I thought it was really cute. Even Shaun laughed a couple times.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
I try to find something I like in everyone I meet. But if you mean do I “like” anyone, then yes! I have a HUGE crush on my husband.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Sunday, Shaun does most of them during the week.

35. Are you currently depressed?
I do get depressed at times. I find it happens a lot when I am neglecting my quiet time with God.

36. Did you cry today?
No, not yet. I do tear up pretty easily though. Not usually over sad stuff though.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because it is a fun one, I have a bit of free time and I wanted Becki to know we don’t ignore her.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
I’m honestly not going to tag five people either. I think there are a lot of people out there who visit me, but don’t ever or rarely comment. So my challenge to anyone reading this is, do this Meme and then post a comment here with your link so I can check it out.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm feeling the bloggy love now! :)

I actually want to see that movie, Surf's Up - it looks really cute.

No plans just yet to head that way, but my Hubby heard from a guy at workd about a plce near there - I think it is called Funderland (something like that) - anyways, the guys at work said it was fun for the kids so maybe a future trip there for all of us???